Effective Friday, September 10th, masks will be required for both employees and customers per City of Columbus mandate, regardless of an individual's vaccination status.
The following policies are in effect:
- Please maintain 6 feet from others whenever possible
- Facial coverings must always be worn by customers age 10 and older and employees.
- Stores will be thoroughly cleaning all high touch areas once a day.
- Please do not enter if you are sick or have been sick in the past 24 hours.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance (and bathroom) and is encouraged to be used by all customers.
- Credit Card terminals are setup for no signature, in addition to no-contact/contactless card payment and Apple Pay compatibility.
- Shield will remain installed around service counters
- Deep cleanings will take place at our stores routinely
- We still offer appointments for selling to us to more efficiently limit the time you spend in-store, as to ensure we’re accommodating all shopper comfort levels.
We appreciate your patience through the past year and THANK YOU for supporting our locally owned family business!